We’ve recently added a Home Decor section to A Few Goody Gumdrops. We’re excited to share this (Home Decor) interview with our readers. The item we’re featuring is called Simply On Bed Skirt…definitely a must-have for your bed. Wait til you see how easy it is to use, (click the purple link to watch the video) and it’s reasonably priced. The bed skirt is perfectly tailored and is available in a stunning neutral palette. I’m all about easy bed-making!! I’m so enamored with this product; I’m ordering them for all my beds! The Bed Skirt’s tailored, minimalist look is totally my style. If you don’t own one, it’s time to give it a try! Why shouldn’t your bed have a flawless look?
1. I love the name of your product….Simply On Bed Skirt. How did you come up with the concept and the name?
Angela: I got the idea after I injured my back lifting a king size mattress to put a bed skirt on the bed. I’m an experienced seamstress and designer, and I put my skills to work by designing, testing and retesting until I got it right. I then patented my item as soon as I could. After designing the product, I thought, “what is the best way to describe it”? It’s so simple to put on – Simply On
2. What makes Simply On different from other bed skirts and dust ruffles.
Angela: Simply On is unique because there is no need to lift the mattress as with traditional bed skirts. Simply On is made of a durable non-stick fabric that is often difficult to find in a bed skirt.
3. What colors and fabrics does Simply On come in?
Angela: Currently we offer a soft neutral palette in Gray, White, and Beige in 100% Polyester Microfiber.
4. How easy is Simply On to install on the bed? How long does it take? How many people are needed to install?
Angela: It’s extremely easy to install. My grandmother finds it simple. Additionally, I have clients who are wheelchair bound, and they can install it sitting down the entire time. It takes about one to two minutes, and you only need one person to install. It’s a life-changing bed skirt!
5. How do you clean the bed skirt?
Angela: The bed skirt is so easy to wash. Remove the bed skirt from the bed and toss in the washer and dryer then re-install. The plastic battens are waterproof and heat proof so there is no need to remove them unless you want to.
6. What size bed skirts are offered?
Angela: We offer twin, full, queen and king.
7. What are your order and return policies?
Angela: Order as many as you like and you can pay with any major credit card. You can return the item within 30 days in the original packaging.
8. I love to touch and feel what I’m buying. Do you have a free standing shop? If you are ordering this product online how do you know what you are ordering?
Angela: At this time, we are an online retailer. We are working with several buyers and should be in stores by Spring 2016.
9. What are the prices for these fabulous bed skirts?
Angela: They’re so reasonably priced! Twin 39.99, Full 44.99 (white only at the moment), Queen 49.99, and King 54.99
10. Where is the product made? Do you have control over the outcome of the product?
Angela: The Product is made in China. Yes, I have quality control in place. We are very pleased with the quality and success of Simply On.
If you would like to purchase a Simply On Bed Skirt, we’re offering a ten percent discount using the code gumdrops1. Please visit our website to learn more about Simply On. We’d love for you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to enter our Bed Skirt Giveaway on Facebook! (Click any of the purple links to learn more about Simply On) Please feel free to email Angela if you have any further questions.