JUST BRIGHT FOR THE HOLIDAYS

WE ARE REPRINTING from 11/21. LV TOTE IN NEW YORK TIMES STYLE SECTION 12/7.

Click here to Shop: Get LV on eLUXURY.com

Off to the SUNSHINE STATE with My New Bright Orange Louis Vuitton Tote.Can’t Wait to Fill Up My LV Tote with Sun Screen, Goodies, Chanel Orange Flip Flops & My Mini Lap Top! Shop LV on eLuxury at A Few Goody Gumdrops! JUST BRIGHT FOR THE SUN! Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba MM is also Avaliable in Fuschia. Check out the Great Selection of Goodies at LV!

Betsy Brown
Betsy Brown

Betsy has a flair for finding the latest styles, the hottest trends, and writing favorable or unfavorable reviews! A Few Goody Gumdrops features high-end American and European designer items as well as beauty products, luxury shopping and fashion news.

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

7 Comments

1. My Fashion Frenzy
    December 21, 2008 / 3:47 PM

What a great color!

2. Anonymous
    December 22, 2008 / 11:01 PM

Love this Louis tote!

3. Anonymous
    August 17, 2010 / 7:03 AM

We all try our best .We are the first developer of Blu-ray software in the world.I'm a gril,a beaty gril DVD Ripper you are mine blu-ray ripper he is my love DVD to AVI hao do you do DVD to iPod hello he DVD to MP3 you konw DVD to MP4 i see Blu-ray Ripper go ahead Blu-ray Cloner by your self DVD Cloner follow me blu-ray converter never say convert blu-ray good-bye blu-ray to ipod happy day rip blu-ray don't me Mac DVD Ripper like you mac video converter for example mac dvd to ipod you see Video Converter love him mac video to apple tv heeh yeah mac video toappletvconverter tomrrow mac avi to iphone hihi byebye mac avi to ipod he is pig video to avi fuck you blu-ray to avi say

4. Anonymous
    August 17, 2010 / 7:04 AM
  5. Anonymous
    August 17, 2010 / 7:04 AM
  6. Anonymous
    August 17, 2010 / 7:05 AM

we all happy day.
    We are the first developer of Blu-ray software in the world.
    Philip Markoff, DVD Ripper the Boston Video Converter University medical Blu-ray Ripper student dubbed mac dvd ripper the "Craigslist mac dvd copy Killer" mac dvd creator after he mac dvd to ipod allegedly mac dvd to apple tv went on mac dvd to avi a murderous mac dvd to mp3 crime mac dvd to mp4 and gambling mac mp3 cutter spree, mac ipod converter committed mac video converter suicide today dvd copy in jail, dvd to mp4 officials dvd to avi said.Steve dvd to flv Tompkins, dvd to psp the chief dvd ripper of external dvd to ipod affairs at dvd to iphone the Suffolk dvd to mp3 County, dvd to mp4 Mass., video converter Sheriff's ppt converter Deptartment blu-ray to hd said Markoff blu-ray copy died today blu-ray to mpeg of apparent blu-ray to dvd suicide at blu-ray ripper the Nashua blu-ray to avi Street Jail. blu-ray to ipod He was blu-ray to mp3 pronounced dead blu-ray to mp4 at 10:17 a.m.blu-ray to wmv Tompkins said.